Saturday, June 30, 2012
Summer Vacation When You’re 26 [Friday, 6/29/2012]
- 9am-12pm: Weeded an empty lot behind a church in Koreatown
- 12:30: Lunch with Emily. She had French Toast, I had a Tuna Melt and a Strawberry Shake.
- 1:30-5:00: Impromptu exodus to the Valley: went to a Buffalo Exchange on Ventura Blvd., saw Safety Not Guaranteed at a movie theater next door to a Rubio’s; ate an entire box of Hot Tamales. Traffic.
- 6:30: Happy hour. Ate too (2) many tacos (see: earlier foods), chips; drank water.
- 8:00-11:00pm: Baked oatmeal for next week’s breakfasts. Fell asleep watching The Fugitive.